Wednesday, February 8, 2012

In sickness...

Yes, I'm sick. I hate it. I thought I was going to be getting better. Dr. Urgent Care & I were sadly mistaken. He gave me Bactrim on Sunday. Today I wake up & I'm itching like crazy. Nice. My eyes are swollen. One of my hands is swollen. My whole body is splotchy. I make an appointment to see my regular doctor (which is what I should have done all along). Dr. Urgent Care said I had a sinus infection. Great. I always get them. If I'm sick, that's why. However, I go see Dr. Regular today & she tells me that I have 2 ear infections. Yeah, no wonder my ears are stuffy. So in addition to be allergic to penicillin & now sulfa, I'm stuck with the z-pack for an antibiotic. I'll be going back to the doctor in a few weeks to make sure the infections are cleared up. I hope so. I despise feeling run down, tired, achy, stuffy, coughing. I don't think Alka Seltzer is gonna help me today. Let's see what the z-pack, prednisone, ibuprofen, & benadryl can do for me. Hey, maybe I'll be able to sleep better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment